Senior C#.NET Developer (m/f/d)
DCi is an international technology company with a focus on digitization in the automotive industry. With our solutions, vehicles are completely measured digitally, e.g. in 3D and 360 degrees, in order to make these data available to our customers. For this purpose we develop and operate scan robots globally, as well as a number of Cloud services for processing the data, e.g. via machine learning.
Are development and research your topics? Then help us shape the digital world!
Your area of responsibility
- As a Senior software developer you develop innovative digitization solutions for the automotive industry with our physicists and mathematicians.
- You are a leading member of one of our agile teams for one product or service at a time.
- You develop test-driven solutions and automate recurring tasks.
- You systematically use existing framework like open source solutions.
- You are involved in technical specification and planning if needed.
- A degree in computer science or comparable knowledge
- The ability to proceed in a structured and analytical manner
- Several years of experience with C# and various .NET frameworks
- Experience with databases and communication protocols
- Interest in cloud-based services
- Secure handling of current web technologies
- Flexibility to familiarize oneself with new topics, if necessary
- English or German language skills are helpful
Besides, you can expect
- An indefinite permanent position in an ultra-modern company
- A fair salary at all times, which adapts to your further development
- Professional work environments and tools
- A cooperative, flat hierarchy and a good corporate atmosphere
- Friendly and goal-oriented, motivated colleagues
- Flexible working hours in our Budapest lab
- Guided induction and further training offers
- A football table for breaks and regular company events