Lead Cloud Architect / Engineer (m/f/d)
Twinner is an international technology company with a focus on digitization in the automotive industry. With our solutions, vehicles are completely measured digitally, e.g. in 3D and 360 degrees, in order to make these data available to our customers. For this purpose we develop and operate scan robots globally, as well as a number of Cloud services for processing the data, e.g. via machine learning.
Are development and research your topics? Then help us shape the digital world!
Your area of responsibility
Hands-on development and operations improvement of our cloud-based microservice architecture, as well as of the internal IT, in particular:
Support development teams by continuously improving the architecture in terms of maintainability, performance/scalability, security, etc.
Leading the cloud engineering team for all DevOps and LiveOps tasks to ensure global operations for customers and employees
Management of the internal administration and support team, as well as the external service provider with regard to the on-premise infrastructure
- Experience of several years in the design of modern, scalable, service-oriented IT architectures
- Sound knowledge of deployment and operating models with at least one of the leading cloud providers
- Comprehensive knowledge of Linux (and Windows, if applicable) Administration
- Studies in Computer Science or comparable qualifications
- Flexibility to familiarize oneself with new topics
- Good English skills
Besides, you can expect
- An indefinite permanent position in an ultra-modern company
- A fair salary at all times, which adapts to your further development
- Professional work environments and tools
- A cooperative, flat hierarchy and a good corporate atmosphere
- Friendly and goal-oriented, motivated colleagues
- Flexible working hours in our lab
- Guided induction and further training offers
- A football table for breaks and regular company events