QA Software Tester (m/f/d)
Twinner is an international technology company with a focus on digitization in the automotive industry. With our solutions, vehicles are completely measured digitally, e.g. in 3D and 360 degrees, in order to make these data available to our customers. For this purpose we develop and operate scan robots globally, as well as a number of Cloud services for processing the data, e.g. via machine learning.
Are development and research your topics? Then help us shape the digital world!
Your area of responsibility
- You work in an agile, international team as a software tester on the development of our products.
- As part of the team you develop high-quality software that creates added value for our customers.
- You develop automation strategies and design automated tests.
- You define test cases for the modules (black box).
- With the aim of improving test methods and test coverage, you advise your team.
- The company takes responsibility for ensuring software quality.
- You regularly check with your team what you have already achieved and derive measures to optimize software quality.
- With at least 2 years of experience in testing software and its automation, you convince us.
- You don’t shy away from reading or writing source code.
- You are safe with RESTful interfaces and SQL.
- You are also familiar with automation frameworks for unit, interface, and UI tests (e.g. SOAP-UI).
- You are curious, analytical, organized, persistent and conscientious.
- Independent working and acting distinguish you as much as pronounced abstraction and communication skills.
- You have a very good command of English and at least a basic knowledge of German
- Networked thinking, teamwork and high motivation when implementing projects are a matter of course for you.
- Flexibility and interest to familiarize yourself with new topics are also among your strengths.
Besides, you can expect
- An indefinite permanent position in an ultra-modern company
- A fair salary at all times, which adapts to your further development
- Professional work environments and tools
- A cooperative, flat hierarchy and a good corporate atmosphere
- Friendly and goal-oriented, motivated colleagues
- Flexible working hours in our Budapest lab
- Guided induction and further training offers
- A football table for breaks and regular company events