We are an international technology company with a focus on digitization and automation. Our most important assets are the minds of our employees, who form an incredibly powerful team with their very different qualifications .Join the team
Welcome to the team
Twinner consists of an international group of over 80 ambitious developers and scientists who have fully dedicated themselves to a mission: Revolutionize digitization!
We employ computer scientists, mathematicians and physicists as specification engineers, solution architects, software developers, data scientists, cloud engineers, project managers, and test engineers. We all have a common goal: developing ingenious software for innovative products of tomorrow's world.
For us at Twinner it is important to create a working atmosphere that fulfills the needs of modern developer teams.
Research and Development
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Tobias has almost 20 years of experience in building and managing complex international software projects. He was the founder in 2000, and CEO until 2016 of one of the world's leading companies for Workflow management and Scheduling systems, with locations in Germany and the USA. Today, he prefers to support other technology companies in the role of CTO, occasionally having relapses as a coder. He studied computer science and sociology, and 'automation' is his middle name.
"We live in an incredibly exciting time in which intelligent people have the opportunity to shape the development of the world through technology. Our goal is to use it with attitude and responsibility. Building the best software with the best people and making the world a fairer place is our daily motivation. The virtues of German engineering are just as important to us as the speed and pragmatism of the Digital Economy. Twinner is therefore not only a place where we use modern technologies to create meaningful and functional products, but also one where we can learn from each other on a daily basis."
#DevOps #NewSQL #DeepLearning #NodeJS #React #Microservices #Snowden #CCC #Mindfulness
This is important to us
- SOCIOCRACYConsent decision-making, where every argument is taken seriously
- CULTURENobody in the team is more important than others - we only function as a team
- POTENTIALSWe adapt our structures to our employees - not the other way around.
- VARIETYIt is the complementary knowledge and skills, which makes a real team
For us, this is
- Cooperation beats competitionCooperation and mutual support throughout the group is the key to success.
- Communication in English tooWe are an international team speaking Russian, Italian and Chinese. But don't worry - everyone understands English.
- Free weekends and quitting timeWhether you have a family, or training for the next triathlon - we respect your free time.
- Your Tools - Your ChoiceLinux, Windows, OSX? We don’t mind - all that matters is your productivity. You decide which hardware and software you want to work with.
This is what we offer
- Flexible working hours Early bird, nightingale, family duties? Manage your time individually.
- Fully equipped kitchen Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee/water and table football for relaxing breaks.
- Events Besides celebrations and events, also informative lectures and discussions.
- Easy Onboarding We support international applicants during integration on site.
Where to find us
The Twinner GmbH currently has four European locations, at which we are continuously growing. Since we also work with an international network of freelance developers, English is often spoken in the offices in addition to German and Hungarian.
We have summarized the most important facts for applicants, who would like to live in Germany for a longer period of time: Welcome to Germany (Onboarding Information).